Hello everyone, :)
I have a manager account with API access that has two emails attached. They
When I originally setup the manager account and gave it API access I used
"perso...@blvnp.com", but now I realize that when the API changes my
clients campaigns their change-log says "change made by
perso...@blvnp.com", and I would rather it say "change made by
I have found these instructions on the internet for how to fix this
problem. They say that I simply need to remove and re-add
perso...@blvnp.com to fix the problem:
But I don't know if following these instructions I will mess-up my
API-credentials since all credentials were created while using
Does anyone know if this will lead to problems? And if so, what's an
alternative to change the email displayed in my client's "change-logs".
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.