I'm not sure I made the issue clear with my original post. I am using the
AdWords C# SDK
get and modify campaign objects from the API. These are the steps I'm
taking, and the issue I'm having:
- Get a campaign by ID using the CampaignService.get(Selector) method.
- This returns a C# Campaign object
- By default the object has the field adServingOptimizationStatus set
- The C# object *also *has an adServingOptimizationStatusSpecified
field. This is set to TRUE automatically.
- If I make changes to* different *fields on the Campaign, and then call
CampaignService.mutate(operation), I get the error
- As you said, the adServingOptimizationStatus field is read only as of
v201710, so if the adServingOptimizationStatusSpecified field is set to
TRUE, the operation fails.
- As a work-around, whenever I get a campaign from the API, I have to
set adServingOptimizationStatusSpecified on the C# Campaign object to FALSE
before doing anything else.
It seems like this is pretty clearly a problem with the dotnet lib.
Also find us on our blog and Google+:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "AdWords API Forum" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"AdWords API Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.