Hello,

That's right. The CustomerNegativeCriterionService supports only the
negative criteria mentioned in this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/negative-keywords-shared-sets#account-level_negative_criteria>
 at
the account level. You could consider taking a look at Shared sets
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/negative-keywords-shared-sets#shared_sets>
manage negative keywords. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a9a65b0d-67c3-452c-a6a3-c4eb638c5611%40googlegroups.com.