Hi Tirtha,

The PAGE_SIZE in the sample code
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-python-lib/blob/master/examples/adwords/v201802/reporting/parallel_report_download.py>
 determines
the maximum number of account ids returned in the queue for a MCC. So, a
change in that value would only restrict a few accounts incase the value
set is below the number of accounts in that MCC. If you are looking for
pagination, unfortunately, Paging is not supported in reports
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/awql#using_awql_with_reports>.

However, if you have issue with only 1 account, I would suggest to run
Placeholder
Feed Item Report
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/placeholder-feed-item-report>
 for
just that account, after applying predicates like CampaignId or week etc so
as to break it down further. We will then be able to tackle the issue
better. Also, please do run this report via the UI
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/uireports#ads> and
confirm if it takes as much time to generate. Please let me know if you
have further questions.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0d931d4e-8461-4fdc-ad3f-b1819b26ea1c%40googlegroups.com.