Hi Sreelakshmi,

Thanks for clarifying.

However, i have one more question around this. So, once I am logged in on
Adwords dashboard, From "Reporting" icon (seen on the top right hand corner
of this dashboard), clicking on it, if I select predefined report -> basic
-> call details, it gives me a report for an advertiser containing call
details mapped to each keyword in an AdGroup.

So does this mean that we can't get call stats that we see on such
pre-defined reports mapped to each keyword through multiple AdWords reports
like using Keyword Performance report and Call Metrics Call Details Report ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Pravin Sreedharan.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/baba8128-fa8f-435c-aa04-6ceb15ed2a76%40googlegroups.com.