Going by the number of people with this same issue, this is
obbbvvviiooouussslly a reoccurring problem and should hint at something
being wrong with the process.

I've done several searches for how to get this fixed and it just doesn't
work. Can you please, break this down into a clear solution?
Also how does one check if their email is a manager account or not? because
I used the steps and it is just not working.

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 7:39:45 PM UTC+8, adwordsku...@ksk-media.de
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Our company wants to develop a simple tool that generates AdWords reports
> to send to our customers and exports them to PDF.
>
> Now to use the API, I understand that I need an Developer Token, which I
> am supposed to find in the MCC Account Settings. But there is no link to
> the AdWords API center on the page referred to here
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup?hl=en> (
> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup?hl=en). As
> advised I have created a completely new AdWords MCC Account.
>
> Help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/73dfc5cb-c601-4f74-8c18-7d803c3e1bb7%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Osa Aimola
    • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... Ryan
        • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Ryan
          • ... nikkyusatesting
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... nikkyusatesting
      • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... nikkyusatesting
          • ... nikkyusatesting