Hi,
   Yes,I am  trying to create shopping Ads using the API.
   The shopping Ads created with the code sample is entire products of  a
country,However I just need a part of the products which was got by some
condition, such as  ‘Category’,'Brand','Item ID' and soon on.
   So I have to use the merchant's products like the additional picture
display,and use them by AdWords Api to create shopping Ads.

在 2018年3月15日星期四 UTC+8上午3:57:56,Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3f4b536f-be4b-4609-b56b-494f9d260356%40googlegroups.com.