Hi Josh,

thx for the hints.
Concerning the requested information I can give you 2 identical request
where one succeeded and the other one failed with a 400 as shown in my last
message.

failed:
time: 27.03.18 01:06:08 CEST
googleAdwordsAccountId: 685-366-2732
SELECT Conversions,ConversionValue FROM SHOPPING_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE
CountryCriteriaId = 2826 DURING 20180225,20180327;

succeeded:
time: 27.03.18 03:06:30 CEST
googleAdwordsAccountId: 685-366-2732
SELECT Conversions,ConversionValue FROM SHOPPING_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE
CountryCriteriaId = 2826 DURING 20180225,20180327;

Best Regards, Ron

Am Dienstag, 20. März 2018 21:54:13 UTC+1 schrieb Josh Radcliff (AdWords
API Team):

> Hi Raneen,
>
> From our logs, it appears that your requests are most frequently failing
> with the following errors:
>
>    - ReportDefinitionError.CUSTOMER_SERVING_TYPE_REPORT_MISMATCH
>    - AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED
>    - ReportDefinitionError.INVALID_FIELD_NAME_FOR_REPORT
>
> Could you share a report request that failed, with any sensitive
> information removed (developer token, OAuth access token, etc.)?
>
> Also, I see that you are using the client library for Java. Are you
> adhering to the thread-safety recommendations
> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/wiki/Thread-Safety>? For
> example, you should not use a *ReportDownloader* instance within multiple
> threads. Doing so will produce unpredictable behavior, such as malformed
> requests or issues parsing responses.
>
> Thanks,
> Josh, AdWords API Team
>
> On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 3:06:14 PM UTC-4, Sreelakshmi Sasidharan
> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ron,
>>
>> The V201702 version of the API is deprecated and all calls made to this
>> version of the API will return an error. v201802
>> <https://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/2018/02/announcing-v201802-of-adwords-api.html>
>>  is
>> the most recent version of the API currently available. We strongly
>> recommend that you migrate to this version. For future reference, please
>> find the deprecation schedule
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sunset-dates> for
>> various API versions. The resources given below might be helpful for you in
>> migration:
>>
>>    - v201802 migration guide
>>    <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/migration/v201802>
>>    - v201710 migration guide
>>    <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/migration/v201710>
>>    - v201708 migration guide
>>    <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/migration/v201708>
>> (useful
>>    if you are migrating from v201705)
>>    - Release notes
>>    <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/>
>>
>> You could follow our Google Ads Developer blog
>> <https://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api> or
>> the AdWords API Announcements forum
>> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/adwordsapi-announcements> to
>> make sure that you are not missing any announcements about the API in the
>> future. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sreelakshmi, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b8a826ea-3761-4916-81c1-dc330bcef254%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: thro... 'Raneen Bsais' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re:... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... raneenbsais212
        • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... avathanakamsang
            • ... Andrew Vathanakamsang
            • ... Andrew Vathanakamsang
        • ... Ronald Findling
          • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Ronald Findling
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Ronald Findling
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Dorian Kind
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Zweitze