Hi Vincent,

Thank you for support.

Also, when I have developer token(basic token) from my adwrods account, it
can be used to make calls against any account for which you have a valid
refresh token after user access permission OAuth2.0 ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/37b730c5-1bde-4d34-bb00-860482ad9a53%40googlegroups.com.