Hello Sailas,

Usually, it takes 6 to 12 hours for a list to be populated with members.
The caveats in this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/remarketing#customer_match_with_email_address>
 should
be helpful for better understanding. Can you make sure that the email
addresses added are associated with a Google account? Could you please
share the complete SOAP request and response logs for the upload operation
along with the clientCustomerId, so I can take a look? You can reply back
via the *Reply privately to author* option.

Thanks,
Bharani, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f16dee8a-8133-4216-91d6-849cec1d1b68%40googlegroups.com.