Hi AdWords API support team,

It seems the result of report query by API and AdWords UI is different:
- With the following report query:
SELECT Id, CampaignName, AdGroupName, Clicks, Impressions, Ctr, AverageCpc,
Cost, Conversions, ViewThroughConversions, CostPerConversion, ConversionRate
FROM AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT DURING LAST_WEEK

In the AdWords UI (I used predefined "Basic / Ad" report), it shows 21240
rows whereas the API returns 21972 rows. I found that there are some Ids in
the API result not found in the AdWords UI.
- With this report query (add Year segment):

SELECT Id, CampaignName, AdGroupName, Year, Clicks, Impressions, Ctr,
AverageCpc, Cost, Conversions, ViewThroughConversions, CostPerConversion,
ConversionRate
FROM AD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT DURING LAST_WEEK

In the AdWords UI, once I add "Year" to the row key, it shows 222 rows
whereas the API still returns 21972 rows and the "Year" column all contains
"2018" value

Do you have any idea why it's like that?

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/65a0f60d-0df9-4e21-994d-af62cbbdf4cd%40googlegroups.com.