Hi Jonathan,

This is a pretty old thread, but to answer your question,

1. Download the AdWords API .NET
library. https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib
2. The GetAccountHierarchy example
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/CSharp/v201802/AccountManagement/GetAccountHierarchy.cs>

shows how to retrieve the account hierarchy.
3. The reporting examples
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/tree/master/examples/AdWords/CSharp/v201802/Reporting>
 show
how to download reports.
4.
https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/wiki/Understanding-App.config
shows how to configure the client library at runtime instead of using
App.config.

Hope this helps?

Cheers
Anash P. Oommen,