My Company has an Ad-word Account. I want to generate a refresh token to
access the API. To generate refresh token I did the following:

I created a developer account and did the following in my account
Get a client ID and client secret

   1. Open the Google API Console Credentials page.
   2. From the project drop-down, select an existing project or create a
   new one. On the Credentials page, select Create credentials, then select
   OAuth client ID.
   3. Under Application type, choose Web application.
   4. Under Authorized redirect URIs, add a line with:
   https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground Click Create.
   5. On the page that appears, take note of the client ID and client
   secret. You'll need these in the next step.

Then

   1.

   In the OAuth playground, I used the above clientId and clentSecret and
   clicked authorize and it was asking for a login.
   2.

   I sent the link to my manager to login to the company ad-word account
   and authorize it and send me the returned URL which is the playground URL
   for generating refresh token.
   3.

   After receiving the URL, I cliked on generate refresh token and it
   responded with *"error": "unauthorized_client"*

Is there something wrong with the above steps?

My developer account should be linked or added to my company account before
I can do above steps?

Do I need any developer token?

Kind help appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0786e764-7e94-44f2-a0b2-10fa5b6ab950%40googlegroups.com.