Hi
I want to generate a report on CRM audiences loaded to adwords for some
business users who don't/can't have access to adwords itself.
The report would cover audience names, approx sizes, and the last date that
the audience was updated.
Name/Size seems to be no problem - I can get these fields by
calling AdwordsUserListService
Last modified date I can't find an obvious solution (though the
field dataUploadResult seems like it should maybe be relevant). Is there a
straightforward solution? Created date/created by/modified by might also be
interesting
I am using the python sdk, if that helps, but I am open to using other
means of getting to what I am seeking.
Any advice appreciated.
Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/95391ade-134b-47ce-b55a-c9003150397f%40googlegroups.com.