Hi ,

I am new to Google Adword platform, I need help on google AdWords
KEYWORD_EPRFORMANCE_REPORT.
I am trying to retrieve google AdWords data using following xml body. what
url I need to use to submit the xml request.
currently I tried using this
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201802/AdGroupAdService and few
others, but did not work. It doesn't return any data. I am looking for the
correct url that should be used to retrieve data from
KEYWORD_EPRFORMANCE_REPORT.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<soap:Header>
<RequestHeader
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/{{User::ApiVersion}}";>
<developerToken>{{User::varDevToken}}</developerToken>
<clientCustomerId>{{User::varClientId}}</clientCustomerId>
<userAgent>ZappySys SSIS PowerPack v1</userAgent>
</RequestHeader>
</soap:Header>
<soap:Body>
<query
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/{{User::ApiVersion}}";>
<query>
SELECT
Criteria,CampaignName,AdGroupName,KeywordMatchType,Clicks,Impressions,Ctr,AverageCpc,CpcBid,Cost,AveragePosition,Conversions,CostPerConversion,ConversionRate,SearchImpressionShare,QualityScore
  KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE
                        IsNegative = FALSE
                        AND Status = ENABLED
                        AND AdGroupStatus = ENABLED
                        AND CampaignStatus = ENABLED
                  DURING 20180101,20180331
</query>
</query>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Thanks
Sam

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 11:29:50 AM UTC-4, API_DCH wrote:

> [...]
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
> <soap:Header>
> <RequestHeader xmlns="
> https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/{{User::ApiVersion}}";>
> <developerToken>{{User::varDevToken}}</developerToken>
> <clientCustomerId>{{User::varClientId}}</clientCustomerId>
> <userAgent>ZappySys SSIS PowerPack v1</userAgent>
> </RequestHeader>
> </soap:Header>
> <soap:Body>
> <reportDefinition
> xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201802";>
> <selector>
> <fields>CampaignId</fields>
> <fields>AdGroupId</fields>
> <fields>CampaignName</fields>
> <fields>AdGroupName</fields>
> <fields>Criteria</fields>
> <fields>Status</fields>
> <fields>SystemServingStatus</fields>
> <fields>Impressions</fields>
> <fields>Clicks</fields>
> <fields>Cost</fields>
> <fields>AverageCpc</fields>
> <fields>Ctr</fields>
> <fields>TrackingUrlTemplate</fields>
> <fields>FinalMobileUrls</fields>
> <fields>FinalUrls</fields>
> <fields>AveragePosition</fields>
> <fields>SearchImpressionShare</fields>
> <fields>QualityScore</fields>
> <fields>AccountCurrencyCode</fields>
> <fields>AccountDescriptiveName</fields>
> <predicates>
> <field>Clicks</field>
> <operator>GREATER_THAN</operator>
> <values>0</values>
> </predicates>
> <dateRange>
> <min>20180101</min>
> <max>20180401</max>
> </dateRange>
> </selector>
> <reportName>Report</reportName>
> <reportType>KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportType>
> <dateRangeType>CUSTOM_DATE</dateRangeType>
> <downloadFormat>CSV</downloadFormat>
> </reportDefinition>
> </soap:Body>
> </soap:Envelope>
>

> Thanks
> Sam
>

> On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 10:34:48 AM UTC-4, API_DCH wrote:
>>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> My test token has been upgrade to basis level.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sam
>>
>> On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 2:02:39 AM UTC-4, Peter Oliquino (AdWords API
>> Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Sam,
>>>
>>> Allow me to provide support for now as Luis is currently OOO. The
>>> AdWords Compliance team should send you an email within 2 business days. If
>>> by chance they don't, just let me know so I can notify their team to assist
>>> you. Also, once approved, you should be able to make calls using the
>>> AdWords API against production accounts, this is considering that you have
>>> also already created your OAuth2 credentials

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/cd049ce9-50aa-48ff-88f9-debbb8d9b7cc%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... API_DCH
    • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... API_DCH
        • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... API_DCH
            • ... 'Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum