Hi ,

I am new to Google Adword platform, I need help on google AdWords
KEYWORD_EPRFORMANCE_REPORT.
I am trying to retrieve google AdWords data using following xml body. what
url I need to use to submit the xml request.
currently I tried using this
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201802/AdGroupAdService and few
others, but did not work. It doesn't return any data. I am looking for the
correct url that should be used to retrieve data from
KEYWORD_EPRFORMANCE_REPORT.
Below is the xml body I am using to retrieve data from
KEYWORD_EPRFORMANCE_REPORT

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<soap:Header>
<RequestHeader xmlns="
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/{{User::ApiVersion}}";>
<developerToken>{{User::varDevToken}}</developerToken>
<clientCustomerId>{{User::varClientId}}</clientCustomerId>
<userAgent>ZappySys SSIS PowerPack v1</userAgent>
</RequestHeader>
</soap:Header>
<soap:Body>
<query xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/{{User::ApiVersion}}
">
<query>
SELECT
Criteria,CampaignName,AdGroupName,KeywordMatchType,Clicks,Impressions,Ctr,AverageCpc,CpcBid,Cost,AveragePosition,Conversions,CostPerConversion,ConversionRate,SearchImpressionShare,QualityScore
  KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT WHERE
                        IsNegative = FALSE
                        AND Status = ENABLED
                        AND AdGroupStatus = ENABLED