Hello,

Yes, when the job is done there should always be a downloadUrl available so
you can fetch the results. I'll pass these IDs along to the team.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 4:17:19 AM UTC-4, wes...@channable.com wrote:

> I am having this issue (with the same result as what I sent in the private
> message) with at least the following 3 batch_job_ids:
> 744483651
> 744483600
> 745226632
>
> That is all I can find in the error logs, so it should just be these 3.
>
> Also, should we always expect to have a `downloadUrl` from now on? If we
> don't have one, should I just raise the issue here again?
>
> On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 2:32:43 PM UTC+2, Michael Cloonan (AdWords API
> Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can you provide the full SOAP request/response for that particular batch
>> job? You can reply privately to me using the arrow at the top-right of my
>> post.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mike, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 8:29:51 AM UTC-4, wes...@channable.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> I think most of the issues we had are solved. I am still seeing a few
>>> batch jobs that when we download them.
>>>
>>> batch_job_id: 744483651
>>>
>>> This returns a "ParseResponse" (using the python adwors library) of:
>>>
>>> {'mutateResponse': {'@xmlns':
>>> 'https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201802'}}
>>>

>>> We expect there to be an `rval` key within the `mutateResponse`. This is
>>> usually where we get the data from the URL from.
>>>
>>> Any advice there?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/52ea4aa0-5170-4eee-b941-e1d311623300%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... wesley
      • ... wesley
        • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... GregT