I have a managing account with a credit line. I'm creating new managed
accounts and add budgets through the service BudgetOrderService. All worked
fine but about a month ago I started to get an error:
Request made: Service: BudgetOrderService Method: mutate clientCustomerId:
111111111 URL:
https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/billing/v201806/BudgetOrderService
Request ID: 00056f9cb9ada6e00ac103417802ae84 ResponseTime(ms): 77
OperationsCount: 1 IsFault: true FaultMessage:
ApiException{applicationExceptionType=ApiException,
errors=[BudgetOrderError{apiErrorType=BudgetOrderError,
errorString=BudgetOrderError.INVALID_BILLING_ACCOUNT,
fieldPath=operations[0].operand,
fieldPathElements=[FieldPathElement{field=operations, index=0},
FieldPathElement{field=operand}], reason=INVALID_BILLING_ACCOUNT,
trigger=}]}

That's weird because I get billing account just before adding a budget
order. Just as documented in Adwords documentation. And it worked. And I
still can add a budget order manually through adwords web interface. Also
creating a budget order still works for my older managed accounts which
already had budget orders.

The code:

val billingAccount = budgetOrderService.getBillingAccounts.head

val budgetOrder = new BudgetOrder
budgetOrder.setBillingAccountId(billingAccount.getId)
budgetOrder.setPrimaryBillingId(billingAccount.getPrimaryBillingId)
budgetOrder.setStartDateTime(Adwords.formatDateTime(DateTime.now.plusMinutes(5)))
budgetOrder.setEndDateTime("20350118 181818 Europe/Moscow")
budgetOrder.setSpendingLimit(new cm.Money(null, balance * 10000))

val op = new BudgetOrderOperation
op.setOperator(Operator.ADD)
op.setOperand(budgetOrder)

val response = budgetOrderService.mutate(Array(op))

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/118a8a40-5fae-4c6c-8064-cb710250ebd9%40googlegroups.com.