Hello team, we are building web application using .NET and integrated Adwords
api for pushing offline conversation to our user's adwords account.
1) When we authorize a user with his adwords account then we get the Access
token and Refresh Token for that account this is fine.

2) But when we authorize the same user again this time we are not getting the
Refresh token for that account.

3) In both cases we are not getting  any unique thing for adwords account.

4) After authorization we are showing the list of their customer Ids they have
in their adwords account and then user select any one of them and we are saving
the Access token and Refresh Token in our database.

5) Now, the problem comes that user doesn't select customer Id and leave our
application and when he comes back to our application and authorize his account
again this time we are not getting the Refresh Token because we already have
that but how can we ensure that the Refresh Token we have
belong to the same adwords account.

Finally question is that we have Refresh  Tokens for many user's adwords
account.How can we ensure  that one belong to which adwords account.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8d1227ae-eb67-48e4-8bb0-416f4945bdb1%40googlegroups.com.