Hi Nadine,

I have enabled logs already, so here is requestId
- 00057017946dc9980a0dc447e2010d3a
Sure, I will wait for your answer. Have a nice holidays)

Danny.

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 9:46:58 PM UTC+3, Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API
Team) wrote:

> Hello Danny,
>
> Could you please send me the *requestId* that comes back with your
> request? You should see it in your SOAP XML logs, and it would look similar
> to the one in this example
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/call-structure#response>.
>
> It's much easier to find the request on our log servers when we have that
> requestId. If you're using the PHP client library, there are instructions
> here <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib#logging> on how to
> turn on SOAP logging. I can't currently find the request that you've
> mentioned on our logs because we get so many update to ad group criterion.
>
> Also, I want to make a quick note that in the USA we are about to have
> national holidays, so you may not hear from me for several days. I'll
> follow up as soon as we come back from the holidays.
>
> Thanks,
> Nadine, AdWords API Team
>
> On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 8:43:24 AM UTC-4, danny+...@pdffiller.com
> <javascript:> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Nadine!
>>
>> I tried code for:
>>
>> [AdGroupId] => 25768077653
>> [CustomIntentId] => 2608877
>>
>> This AdGroup has display type, it's campaign also, I checked. But I am
>> still having error "*[RequiredError.REQUIRED @
>> operations[0].operand.name <http://operand.name>*".
>> Something is wrong. Maybe I set not all necessary parameters? Check
>> please via your logs.
>>
>> Sincerely, Danny.
>>
>> On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 7:33:45 PM UTC+3, Nadine Sundquist (AdWords
>> API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Danny,
>>>
>>> My apologies for the delay. At first it looked like in your post that
>>> you had solved the issue. I just re-read it, and I can see that you're
>>> still trying to get this figured out. So, I searched through our logs for
>>> your request and your response. I found the reason why you're having a
>>> failure by finding your request and response in our logs.
>>>
>>> If you look at your response, you'll see that you're getting back an
>>> error that says
>>> *OperationAccessDenied.OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED_FOR_CAMPAIGN_TYPE
>>> @ operations[0].operand.criterion; trigger:'SEARCH*. You can't use this
>>> type of criterion for search campaigns. It's only meant for display
>>> campaigns. You can read more about the types of campaigns where you can use
>>> audiences in the AdWords Help Center's article on audience targeting
>>> <https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497941?hl=en>. Once you try
>>> this same code on a display campaign, then this should work.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Nadine, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/761630fd-b02e-4312-87ec-41e2e18a045b%40googlegroups.com.
      • ... 'Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... danny+awtest
          • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum