Ok thanks for the confirmation. Mutate worked once I passed in the required
fields. That said, it seems that these changes are not showing up in change
history? Is this expected? Do you know if undo is supported for this
operation?

Yang

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/bd8bb56c-be3a-4ec9-b23f-d8f71e279cc2%40googlegroups.com.