Hi Charles,

Unfortunately, I cannot give a comment whether there is a specific time of
the day that would have less traffic. The only recommendation I can provide
is to follow our guide on how to handle errors based on our rate limits
documentation
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/rate-limits>.

Regards,
Dannison