Hi Matthew,

The lastChangeTimestamp
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/CustomerSyncService.CustomerChangeData#lastchangetimestamp>
 will
only determine the date of last activity that was done on that account. It
will not, however, provide the timestamp of when a specific object was
changed. If you think that there should be no activity generated, could you
provide the screenshot in UI that shows the change history in your account
and also the complete SOAP request and response logs of the
CustomerSyncService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/CustomerSyncService>
 via *Reply privately to author*?

Regards,