Thanks for replying.  We know that it is not supported in the API at the
moment, my question is when they are going to be released in API, will ad
type be EXPANDED_TEXT_AD or some new one ? If they are same ad types, are
these new fields( third headline and second description) going to be
optional or mandatory ?

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 9:47:14 AM UTC-7, Milind Sankeshware
(AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hi Gopal,
>
> The new features that are listed in the article are not supported via
> AdWords API at this moment, hence no additional changes are required at
> this moment. Please keep an eye on our blog
> <https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/adwords_api> for
> upcoming releases.
>
> Thanks,
> Milind, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/29944bc6-c38a-4187-9460-09832344c005%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Gopal Krishan Gupta
    • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Gopal Krishan Gupta
    • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... jim . malone
    • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... Ochiai Erika
      • ... jim . malone
    • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum