Hi,

There is a possibility that the report you are trying to generate contains
a large amount of data and is causing a timeout
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#timeouts>.
It is advised to breakdown your report into smaller reports by adding more
predicates or by shortening the data range.

If this does not help solve your concern, could you provide me the complete
report
definitions
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#create_a_report_definition>
 you
used, including date information, clientCustomerIds and any error messages
that could help me investigate further? You may provide these information
via *Reply privately to author*.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team