Hi Ankur,

According to this documentation
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/remarketing#customer_match_considerations>,

it takes 6 to 12 hours for a user list to be populated with members.
However, sometimes it would take up to 48 hours for this to be completely
populated. I would suggest to wait for the mentioned hours then try to
check again if it has already updated in the UI. If this does not solve
your concern, feel free to reply in this thread with screenshots or details
of the issue.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team