I was eventually able to run my application again later this morning
(9/21/2018) so the issue does still appear to be intermittent.  Can this
issue still be investigated and fixed?  Thank you.

On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 8:36:33 AM UTC-4, Vizergy wrote:

> Now today (9/21/2018) the error just continually occurs even when I try to
> re-run my application so I am not able to workaround the issue.  Please
> advise.  I will try and re-run the application in a few hours to see if it
> is resolved then.
>
> On Friday, September 21, 2018 at 8:29:13 AM UTC-4, Vizergy wrote:
>>
>> Hi Milind,
>>
>> My application is also experiencing this issue intermittently as well.
>> Usually if I re-run the application a few hours later it will work the next
>> time.  This intermittent issue also began for us starting on 9/4/2018 and
>> definitely appears to be an issue with the mcService.get(oAccountSelector)
>> method returning inactive accounts.  Please advise.  Thank you.
>>
>> Google.Api.Ads.AdWords.Util.Reports.AdWordsReportsException:
>> AdWordsReportsException: One or more AdWords Report download errors have
>> occurred.
>>

>> AuthorizationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE. (Error:
>> AuthorizationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE, FieldPath: , Trigger: <null>)
>>

>> Error Type: AuthorizationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE Field Path:  Trigger:
>> <null> AccountId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>

>> On Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at 10:50:36 AM UTC-4, Milind Sankeshware
>> (AdWords API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Eric,
>>>
>>> If your client reaches 15 months without any spend, it will be canceled.
>>> If the target account that they are making their API calls against is not
>>> active then they are likely to get AuthorizationError.CUSTOMER_NOT_ACTIVE
>>> error. Could you please share the compete SOAP request and response logs
>>> along with the client customer id so that I can troubleshoot the issue? You
>>> can use ' Reply privately to author' while responding.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Milind, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b0bb4eb4-7213-4090-99f4-1703368d5468%40googlegroups.com.
          • ... Alon Diamant
            • ... Stefano Fontana
  • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... Laura Höß
  • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... Soufiane Ghzal
    • ... Eric Wee
  • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... Vizergy
      • ... Vizergy
        • ... Vizergy
  • ... 'Milind Sankeshware (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... weiyu lu