Hi Peter,

My concern is, since my campaign is of video type, I am not able to use
AdGroupCriterionService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/AdGroupCriterionService>
 class
to fetch mobile app details, so I am using Criterion Report class where I
am able to fetch app name, app Id etc but not app URL. I wanted to know is
there any way to get app URL using Criterion Report class or any other
service class.

Thanks,

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 3:44:54 PM UTC+5:30, Jofin Kuriakose wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how I can fetch details about one mobile application
> using it's id through any API service.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/078a4fc9-669c-404a-94bf-7a347515e1ef%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Jofin Kuriakose
    • ... 'Peter Oliquino (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum