Masking the original Ids's in the post.

Hello Teja,

I know it is being investigated, but just to let you know some ids.

I am experiencing the same error when querying Google Ads test account
xxx-xxx-xxxx from within the Oauth credentials created under the Google Ads
Manager test account xxx-xxx-xxxx. The developer token used is linked to
the Google Ads Manager account xxx-xxx-xxxx that cannot be linked to the
test and test manager accounts above. When trying to link xxx-xxx-xxxx to
xxx-xxx-xxxx or xxx-xxx-xxxx, I am getting the 'The manager cannot create
more client accounts' error in the UI.

1. I donot see how the Google Ads Manager account and the Google Ads
Manager test accounts are linked to one-another?
2. Somehow, there have been extra accounts created (Google Ads account
xxx-xxx-xxxx under the Google Ads Manager email address, and, Google Ads
account xxx-xxx-xxxx under the Google Ads Manager test email address). Both
are not test accounts but I also cannot remove them. Maybe something goes
wrong in having multiple accounts under the same manager account's email
address?

Hope to see a solution soon.

Kind Regards
Lars Hemel