Hi,

I would like to inform you that the DEVELOPER_TOKEN_NOT _APPROVED error you
encountered is now fixed. The fix will be only available to newly created
client test accounts. This said, kindly create a new test client account
under your existing test manager account (you don't need to create a new
test manager account). Let me know if you encounter problems.

*Note*: We are running an annual developer feedback survey. Please take
opportunity to leave feedback
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgoogle.qualtrics.com%2Fjfe%2Fform%2FSV_8AJmKtdyZLWVWrb&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEvRgTEW8m96OdR4nS8-UASi0ek7Q>
 on
how we can make managing campaigns at scale even easier.

Best regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3c14aa85-3f58-4d25-93e0-204e48a429c5%40googlegroups.com.