Hi Omri,

The AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors#AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED>
 error
occurs when user does not have permission to access the customer.

It could be that there is no link between the manager account authenticated
in the request with the client account specified in the headers or your
OAuth2 credentials are from a user who does not have access to the client
customer ID specified or any of its manager accounts.

This said, you should make sure that the OAuth2 credentials you are using
were generated using an email address that has access to the account you
are making the API request to. Also, you could use
ManagedCustomerService.get()
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/ManagedCustomerService#get>
  to determine which client accounts are linked to your manager account
(see sample code
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/samples/php/account-management#get-the-account-hierarchy-under-the-current-account>for

reference).

If error persists, could you provide the complete SOAP request and response
logs that were generated when the error was encountered so I could
investigate further? You may use the *Reply privately to author* option.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c32ba423-8677-41d4-bc57-cf221d98be5e%40googlegroups.com.