Hi All,

I have been studying programming & computer science for a year now. HTML &
CSS for more than 2 years. I am very confident using javascript & have been
producing app scripts on ads for months.

I have started learning python due to the fact there is a demand for using
the ads api at my workplace. I have completely devoted 100% of my time to
learning new programming languages, techniques and technologies. No task is
too big! - 14 hour a day study :O

Within my workplace, I have been given the task of creating a web based
dashboard that uses the API. I literally have no clue where to start or
what to do, but I said yes anyway, just like any young aspiring developer
would...

I have got a reasonable understanding of programming and the thought
processes around it, but I need some direction from you guys who are more
experienced than me.

Has anyone got a list of technologies and tools I would need to know?
Has anyone got any ideas of simple tasks I could do to start building my
knowledge?
Could someone provide a simple roadmap of the steps i would need to achive
this goal?

I'd really appreciate any help, i have looked through the documentation but
still finding it difficult on where to start.

Thanks,
Dan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d1209e6b-e5cf-47bb-ba91-261967a4f8aa%40googlegroups.com.