Hello Avinash,

You cannot scheduled the conversions as shown in the UI but you will be
able to scheduled your upload conversions job like scheduling any other
program at your end. You will be able to upload the offline conversions
using offlineConversionFeedService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/OfflineConversionFeedService>,

you have to read the content of your csv file and then using the specified
service you will be able to upload them one by one as explained earlier.
You could refer to the code sample UploadOfflineConversions.java
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/blob/master/examples/adwords_axis/src/main/java/adwords/axis/v201809/remarketing/UploadOfflineConversions.java>,

code samples in other languages can be found here
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/clientlibraries>. Let me
know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 5:16:01 AM UTC-5, avinash wrote:

> I have hash encrypted user data saved in csv file. I want to run PHP cron
> which will insert those records into Google adwords account. I checked for
> googleads-php-lib
> <https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/tree/master/examples/AdWords>
> but don't know how to use this. Is there any other library or ready php
> script.
>
> On another side when I tried to use googleads-php-lib, it need to
> clientId, client-secret, developer token & refresh token. When trying to
> get refresh token it throws an below error message:
> *Error: redirect_uri_mismatch*
> The redirect URI in the request, urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob, can only be
> used by a Client ID for native application. It is not allowed for the WEB
> client type. You can create a Client ID for native application at
> https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials/oauthclient
>
> What exactly this error and how to solve. Please help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/bfd24aaa-f083-43e9-91bc-c56506bfb2f8%40googlegroups.com.
  • how to upload... avinash . kadam
    • Re: how ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • How to u... avinash . kadam
      • Re: ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • How ... الشيخ الروحاني الحاج رشيد الكندي
      • Re: ... avinash . kadam
      • Re: ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • Re: ... avinash . kadam
      • Re: ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • Re: ... avinash . kadam
      • Re: ... remerson menese
      • Re: ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum