Hello Dennis,

Please find my response below inline:

   1. How i get the redirect
   You could use the redirect as
   "https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground"; while Authorizing the
   credentials form API console
   <https://pantheon.corp.google.com/apis/credentials?debugUI=DEVELOPERS>
    page.

   2. How i got the refreshtoken and the clientCustomerId
   To get the refresh token you could follow the step-8 of this guide
   <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/authentication#setup>
and
   Exchange authorization code for tokens. The ClientCutomerId belongs to the
   targeting account, they could find it above to their email address
   mentioned as "Customer ID" on old UI and on new UI Click the help icon in
   the top right corner, they could find it under the bottom of the menu. They
   could also refer this guide

<https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704344?hl=en&co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dtrue&oco=0>
   know how to locate customer ID on UI.

If your question is different please elaborate.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0a06f464-6da5-4396-8621-fb4a08d964da%40googlegroups.com.