Thanks but it seems that fusion table is private and I don't have access to
it.

On Thursday, 15 November 2018 00:01:39 UTC, Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)
wrote:

> Hi Majid,
>
> What you can do here is upon retrieving the Id of the Location from
> CAMPAIGN_LOCATION_TARGET_REPORT, you can map the location ID to the
> country code using this guide
> <https://fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1PMUKjN14MzsHiDlk5QfpkcpFJCEyEQOU4f6AQFwi#rows:id=1>
> .
>
> Regards,
> Dannison
> AdWords API Team
>
> On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 4:48:42 AM UTC+8, Majid Khosravi wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Dannison,
>>
>> So what would be the best way to get the country codes? In the above
>> example I am using CAMPAIGN_LOCATION_TARGET_REPORT service to pull the
>> result per location and I want to get the country code of each location id
>> as well.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> On Wednesday, 14 November 2018 20:10:40 UTC, Dannison Yao (AdWords API
>> Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Majid,
>>>
>>> It is expected that the value for countryCode will be blank when you
>>> retrieve it as this field is generally used for filters. According to
>>> the documentation
>>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201806/LocationCriterionService.LocationCriterion#countrycode>,
>>>
>>> it is used as a hint or suggestion when you are doing your filtering. For
>>> example, you specified *CountryCode** EQUALS 'US' *when calling the
>>> API. This means that the results returned by the API is filtered by the
>>> countryCode, specifically if it is equal to 'US'.
>>>
>>> Hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dannison
>>> AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6997dd63-bcf5-4321-86ac-b20489a27edd%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Majid Khosravi
    • ... 'Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum