Hi,

I'm an analyst interested in building a portfolio showcase web app (python
/ dash) which allows an adwords user to log in and see their own adwords
data utilizing my front end.

My question is that if my app utilizes my own client id, secret, etc. and
then allows login via SSO w/ the scope
"https://www.googleapis.com/auth/adwords";, would this allow a user to view
their own data in that session or would I have have an "Ad Manager" / MCC
Account relation to their Ads Account "the client" in order to show them
their own information in this app?

I'm just looking for clarity on this relationship before I start
developing.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1e3c5932-e815-4352-a31a-4247dc708078%40googlegroups.com.