Hi,

Thank you so much for providing the screenshots. However, I'm afraid that
Youtube Users are still not yet supported to be targeted using the AdWords
API. You may only do so via the AdWords UI for now. Please follow our blog
<https://ads-developers.googleblog.com/search/label/adwords_api> for any
announcements or updates regarding this feature.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6d1f7f9d-083a-4325-a0f9-a7cd0e58aa67%40googlegroups.com.