Hello Sunyoung,

Could you please share the SOAP logs(request and response
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/call-structure#response>)

and the email address of the user authorizing the API call as requested
earlier. You could use reply privately to the author option while sharing
the details requested.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3a4d97a5-c357-4de9-bd31-0d7085b20b57%40googlegroups.com.