Hi Costantin,

The RequiredError.REQUIRED
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors#RequiredError.REQUIRED>
 only
error occurs when there are missing required fields.

Can you provide the complete XML SOAP request and response logs so we can
investigate this further? You may use the *R**eply privately to author *
option. If you have not enabled the logging, you can tell me what client
library you are using so I can point you to the proper guide.

Regards,
Dannison
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ca0dfd2c-df53-4e67-a824-a9b8c983eac8%40googlegroups.com.