Hi Stella,

To further investigate this, could you provide the complete SOAP request
and response logs that were generated when the TrialAsyncErrorService was
executed? You may use the *Reply privately to author* option.

If you have not enabled logging, you may refer to this guide
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-python-lib/blob/master/README.md#how-do-i-log-soap-interactions>
 on
how to do so.

Regards,