Hi Paul,

Thank you for providing detailed information on your concern. If you are
planning to get the product price from spreadsheet and upload it as dynamic
info into an ad, then I'm afraid it is not possible in AdWords API as we do
not support integration of the Google Spreadsheet. However, the closest
solution we could provide to you is to use the ad customizer
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/ad-customizers#ad_customizers>
.

You could use the ad customizer to add dynamic price to your expanded text
ad which is a feed-based
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/feed-services> solution
for injecting dynamic information into your ads. Once you set up the feed
with targeting options for specific campaigns, ad groups, and/or keywords,
you could then associate it with the ads with the information in the feed,
so the values in the feed are shown at serve time. You may check this guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/ad-customizers#ad_customizers>
 for
more information and this complete sample code
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/samples/java/advanced-operations#add-an-ad-customizer-feed>
 (also
available in other languages) for reference.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team