Hi, sorry for late reply - I'm a bit occupied:) Please read below.

> You can adjust a conversion by uploading an
> OrderIdOfflineConversionAdjustmentFeed
> object
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/OfflineConversionAdjustmentFeedService.OrderIdOfflineConversionAdjustmentFeed>
>  when
> you have an order ID
> <https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6386790> available instead
> of a click ID and conversion time. However, please note that the conversion
> has to already be reported in order to adjust it.
>
> Yes, I understand that, but my question is about very specific scenario:
will this 100% work if the conversion in gAds I'm trying to update the
value of is set up as imported from Analytics and in this case I use
Transaction ID from Analytics as a value for gAds API parameter orderID?

> For your second concern, you can use the AdWords API to upload offline
> conversions <https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2998031> into
> Google Ads, giving you more flexibility in associating clicks with
> conversions. You may use the OfflineConversionFeedService to upload
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/conversion-tracking#uploading_offline_conversions>
>  the
> click conversions offline. Please take a look at the validation rules and
> Tips
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/conversion-tracking#validation_rules>
>  which
> help you upload them successfully. You may then use
> the OfflineConversionAdjustmentFeed object to make adjustments. In order to
> map that specific click back to the Campaign or AdGroup, you may use the
> Click
> Performance Report
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/click-performance-report>
>  which
> will return these details. You can also add Value track parameters
> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/valuetrack-mapping> to
> the tracking template URL which will populate these values in the click
> URL.
>
> I understand. Question: will I be able to see stats regarding those
uploaded conversions like Number of conversions, All conversions value,
Specific conversion value etc. (all those additional columns in default
reports  that I can set/add, i.e. in Keywords report)? Something like this
(check last columns):

[image: 2018-12-07 08_10_46-Red Orbit Boštjan playground - Google Ads.png]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/560350bf-da29-4133-ba05-92cfc99c61a3%40googlegroups.com.