Hey guys.

When trying to retrieve refresh_token for several client accounts via
Adwords API (step described here:
https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/wiki/API-access-using-own-credentials-(installed-application-flow)#step-2---setting-up-the-client-library),

we dont get neither token itself nor any error messages. Such behaviour is
rather unusual and not something that we've seen before (normally, at least
error message of some sort would be returned). We've consulted with Google
Ads product team and suspect that clients might have misconfigured
something within their accounts, or maybe missed certain steps in
implementation. Any chance someone could help us looking into this? Happy
to provide account details over a private response.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b2f176f2-e615-45da-8a49-85df94fea767%40googlegroups.com.