Hi Kim,

To better assist you on this, could you provide the clientCustomerId of all
the accounts affected and the complete report definition
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#create_a_report_definition>
 you
used to generate the report? Kindly reply via the *Reply privately to
author*.

Best regards,
Peter
AdWords API Team