Hello Eran,

You can go ahead with the Step 2 to Exchange authorization code for token,
it should work fine to make API calls irrespective of the 302 request
message on the screen. Please try to make the API calls with these
credentials and let me know if you are facing any errors. Please let me
know if it is preventing you to go further to exchange token.

Regards,
Sai Teja, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8d9f41d9-8d49-4bcb-9829-735306153c39%40googlegroups.com.