I'm not sure why its needed for me to provide my soap response logs. I'm
just asking if it is expected for the Google Data Service to not always
return the same date range.  As you can see in the table I posted, I have
some bid landscape data for some keywords from 12-04 to 12-10 and for
others with 12-10 to 12-15. All of these calls were done on the ds date,
12-16.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ea310eb6-47dd-425e-af31-f51ecc8c6b45%40googlegroups.com.