Hi Michele,

I'm a colleague of Dannison and allow me to assist you. Since you are just
using a test account it doesn't serve an actual ads so you could just
ignore the canceled warning message that you are seeing in the UI. You
cannot add your test manager account to your production MCC account.
However, as long as the OAuth2 credentials that you are using in your
production account was generated using an email address that has also
access to your test account, you should be able to access your test
accounts.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
AdWords API Team