Hi Dannison,

I request you to bring it to the notice of your dev ops team. The job id's
that I already shared should be sufficient to check this. This is a
recurring issue with the Bulk Job API, and I humbly request the team to
have better monitoring in place to detect issues like this. Not one bulk
job as gone through in the last 12 hours :(

MG

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 1:23:27 PM UTC+5:30, Dannison Yao
(AdWords API Team) wrote:

> Hi MG/Emma,
>
> Could you provide the complete SOAP request and response logs of the
> BatchJobService that were generated so I could further investigate on this?
> You may provide them to me using the *reply privately to author* option.
>
> Regards,
> Dannison
> AdWords API Team
>
> On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 11:16:34 AM UTC+8, AdWordsApiUser wrote:
>>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> We have many bulk jobs that are stuck without any progress. Any help will
>> be appreciated. The backlog of jobs is growing at our end :) Sample job
>> id: 946401903, 946349048.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> MG

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f2da5114-1ed9-4170-85a1-875b9bbd607a%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... AdWordsApiUser
    • ... Emma Rong
    • ... 'Dannison Yao (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... AdWordsApiUser
    • ... stefankst
    • ... adwordsapi
    • ... Man Mohan Mishra
      • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... Ершов Александр
          • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... tomers
    • ... Iván Matías Badgen