Hi Stiven,

The RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/common-errors#resource_exhausted>
 error
that you encountered means that a system frequency limit has been exceeded
due to too many requests in a short period of time. This being said, I
would suggest you to set up short delays between requests or combine more
operations in fewer requests. Currently, the Google Ads API doesn't have a
documentation for limits since it is still in beta. However, you could find
in this guide
<https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/common-errors> the
common errors available in the API which you might encounter. Also, this
guide <https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/troubleshooting> for
more information on troubleshooting.

With regards to retrieving the account id and the account name in one API I
call, I'm afraid it is not currently possible as the service for retrieving
the list of customers under one's account and retrieving of customer
information are two separate services.

Thanks and regards,
Luis
Google Ads API Team