(attempt 3 - my first 2 posts are not appearing, see if this works)

Google API v201809 AdGroupAdService returns zero matches when headlinePart3
and/or description2 (aka ExpandedTextAdHeadlinePart3 and
ExpandedTextAdDescription2) are included in the filters, but if those 2
fields are not included then it returns at least 1 match.  Those 2 fields
have empty values in the ads themselves and in the filter.  More on those 2
can be found in the API here:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201809/AdGroupAdService.ExpandedTextAd#headlinepart3

The weird part is that we've been running the same v201809 code since Oct
8, and just started seeing the problem Jan 8.  Our code runs the same each
day - it first sees if there's an existing ad in an adgroup that matches
the filters, using it if so.  If not, it creates a new ad.  So before Jan 7
the same ad would run each day, for one day.  Since Jan 8, for  there's
been a new ad in each adgroup. The filters have included headlinePart1,
headlinePart2, and headlinePart3 since Oct 8, and it always matched when
content did not change till Jan 8.  Then it stopped matching.

Question for AdWords API team - did something change on Jan 7 or 8?

Anybody else see this behavior?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0a32321e-6500-4676-86eb-00bd4a1f839c%40googlegroups.com.